Listed for $899,000
Iconic Mid-Century Modern EICHLER with Green Home Upgrades in the Rose Glen “MOREPARK” Neighborhood. Live in a piece of art, an environment that blends the living inside and out, with floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Authentic “Morepark” EICHLER Built by Joseph Eichler in 1953
- 1,636 SqFt of Living Space (Tax)
- 5,994 SqFt Lot
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Generous Closets
- 2 Baths – Stylishly Remodeled Hall Bath
- Eichler Trademark Interior Beautiful Lauan Mahogany Panel Walls Throughout the Home
- Living Area Opens Toward the Rear with Floor to Ceiling Glass Windows and Gorgeous Views of the Garden
- Over $100,000 upgrades recently invested
- Kitchen includes Original Eichler Cabinetry, Granite Counters and Gorgeous Red Tile with Backsplash and Views to the Garden
- New Central Forced Air Conditioner and Heater with Custom Flat Ductwork
- 2 Nest Thermostats
- Green features include Solar Panels OWNED- (Paid for, not leased!) PG&E Electric bill as low as $4.98 per month!
- Noritz Tankless Water Heater
- New Dura-Foam Cool Roofing Reduces Temperature in the Home
- Dual Pane Windows
- New Gutters
- Solaredge Monitor/Inverter with WIFI
- New Electric Panel with a 220V/40Amps Outlet Near Entrance for your Car Charger
- Tile Flooring in Living Room and Hallways
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floor in Master Bedroom, Cork in the Other Two Bedrooms
- Professionally Landscaped with Sprinkler Systems, Lawn, Hedge of Beautiful David Austin Roses, Picket Fence, Variety of Citrus Trees, Privet Hedge, Palm Trees, and a Tree House
- Enjoy entertaining on the new Ipe Deck, w/blue LED lighting
- Front fenced gate Atrium area
- Night Owl Cameral System w/8 cameras
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Convenient to Downtown San Jose, Santana Row, Valley Fair, Campbell, Willow Glen, Shopping, Restaurants, Medical Centers, the Light Rail, Hwy 280, and Hwy 880.
CLICK HERE for more information
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Contact Jeni Pfeiffer, Broker Associate Realtor ® 408-813-4256. CalBRE #01709666